Saturday, June 6, 2009

Independence



I just finished a consultancy that paid nicely. And about to finish the Neverending Thesis, I will start paid work in July. Finally I can say I am economically independent. It took a long time and several attempts, but I am glad I did it finally, thanks to my efforts. Things might change, but I can live for a few months without fear.

Thanks, mamá. You have always believed in me, even more than I have. Thanks to all the friends that so many times supported me, bought me lunch and gave me advice. Without them, I would not be here, at the beginning of a new, unknown, but exciting path.

And yes, I am not a patriot, but the song suits my mood right now, my own mind nation of my own. Time to start the foundations of the First Distributed Republic?

Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

1 comment:

Ál said...

Congratulations on the job and independence, there's always a great joy to know that you don't need to depend of anyone, and at the same time it stress you to have to pay the monthly bills and so and so forth.