Friday, April 20, 2007

Hello. There are billions out there

Hello.
This blog is about my very particular point of view about living in this incipient global age.

I am 24 years old guy living in Venezuela. Never going abroad until I was 22. Now I have been in several places, seeing how different can get things, but also how similar in some aspects.

My English is not good, my grammar is awkward, but blogging helps to improve my abilities.

I do not pretend to be a voice of majority or to speak for the country whre I live or for the developing world. I only speak for myself. A a young man perpetually outraged by injustice and stupidity, from a poor family, a guy who have had wonderful oportunities thanks to Globalization. A man who wants no country.

Quoting Alfred Bester:

Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
Deep space is my dwelling place
The stars my destination

Well, the last two lines have yet to be true. Maybe they will someday.

Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

No comments: